New Brighton Golf Club
18 Hole golf course located in the Sydney region
With the forced closure of the North Brighton Golf Club in 1950, Greenkeeper Harry Smith and Professional Charlie Booth were given the task of designing the new course on the banks of the Georges River at Milperra which they achieved with spectacular results. Gently sloping down to the river with native gums, Wattle and Melaleucas, the land was ideal for the purpose. The beautiful lakeside par threes, many par fours with sloping fairways demanding well placed tee shots and two unusual and spectacular double dogleg par five holes all provide a fine variety of golf. The game at New Brighton Golf Club is a challenging but fair test of golfing skills with due reward for good course management. It is, as the club proudly claims, Sydney's best kept secret.
Review this golf course