Townsville Golf Club
The golf course consists of 27 championship holes and is located in the suburb of Rosslea at the river end of Benson Street, just off Bowen Road. It is only 10 minutes from the City Centre. The Club shifted to its present site in 1924 and the Fairways Room forms part of the Clubhouse as it is today. The Club expanded to 27 holes in 1987. The 27 hole layout was largely designed by Ross Watson. The original 18 holes were a design by Mr DG Soutar in 1924. As the club did not own enough land to extend the 9 extra holes, it was necessary for Ross to redesign some of our inside holes to allow for the 27 hole championship course to come to fruition.
Review this golf course