Woolooware Golf Club
18 Hole golf course located in the Sydney region
Woolooware Golf Course was first opened in April 1955. Initially it was a nine hole course built on the site of an old dairy. It was extended to a 15 hole, and finally an 18 hole course. In late May 1957, Sutherland Shire Council donated an old garage, which became the first clubhouse and two months later, the first official competition was held.
Review this golf course